Tuesday, November 12, 2013

pocked universe pending

I apologize for the delay on episode two, but collecting information on the Swallow's Inn has proven more difficult that I anticipated.  Also other responsibilities and life keep getting in the way... stupid unceaseless linear existence always messes things up (the scientists in the Bear Flag Libation Theoretical Physics Department assure me they are making headway in fashioning a device that would allow access to pocket universes outside our time continuum, in which one could slip into to get work done and catch up on episodes of Boardwalk Empire).  So I've switch gears, put the Swallows Inn on the back burner for the time being and should have a new episode ready within two weeks.  I've set the hopeful goal of putting out three episodes by the first of the new year.

As a reward for you patience, here is a great song and disturbing video from Beachwood Sparks from Los Angeles (the video was filmed at the Gundlach Bundschu winery in Sonoma.  I was at this show!).



No comments:

Post a Comment